Terms and Conditions
Swimming Pool Rules
- No Lifeguard on Duty – The use of the Pool is at your own risk and sole responsibility.
- Any Guest causing contamination in the pool that will lead to disinfection, cleaning or a total empty and refill will be charged ₱15,000.
- Wear proper swimming attire.
- Take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children under 12 yrs. old must be supervised by an adult.
adults are solely responsible for anyone under their supervision.
- No glassware or breakable container is allowed in or around the pool.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the pool to any person whatsoever at our discretion.
- Do not use the pool in the event of thunderstorm.
- The pool is for the sole use of registered guest only.
- Pool opens 7:00am, closed 10:00pm
- Please conserve power & water, turn off AC and appliances when not in use.
- No smoking inside the rooms.
- No durian inside of any rooms.
no cooking of dried fish.
- Please be respectful towards other guests privacy and noise levels.
- Any breakages / loss will be charged to the guest.
Do not engage any illegal activities.
- No pets allowed.
Please do not hang wet towels on the furnitures for it will leave stain on towels. We will charge for the stained towel.
any stain on bedsheets and towels will be charged to the guest.
Please observe cleanliness.
Please separate waste food to other garbage, we have provided waste food container in each room.
- No unregistered guests.
no prenup/ bridal shoot allowed at this time.
And please tell your family and friends about the house rules and thank you for your understanding and kind consideration
Getting ready for your vacation?
Contact us today